Program Coordinator – DLS Homes
Oklahoma City, OK
This caring home care organization strives to deliver compassionate and high-quality care to enable their clients with developmental disabilities to lead healthy, independent, and productive lives to the fullest extent possible. They believe that through a personalized and empathetic approach to care, they can enhance the lives of their clients as well as those who love them.
We are seeking a talented Program Coordinator for 40 hours per week.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and management of 7-10 Daily Living Support (DLS) homes and will oversee the support of services provided for clients at each of these sites. The Program Coordinator must utilize professional discretion and represent the agency in a leadership role. The key priorities include supervision and training of staff and ensuring that the client goals, objectives, and services are implemented in accordance with the individualized plan.
- Communicates closely with case managers and other team members to keep them updated on progress, regression, health care needs or any other issues requiring attention
- Maintains productive and professional relationships with service recipient families, co-workers, state, and federal case management personnel
- Audits homes to make sure that required documentation is occurring and that proper forms are available
- Ensures the accuracy, completeness, and timely submittal of all required documentation and reports
- Prepares for and attend all Individual Planning, Personal Support Team meetings, and management meetings as requested
- Ensures that caregivers meet training requirements and attend required events
- Reviews and prepare time sheets for payroll while addressing any issues with time reporting accuracy
- Education: A four-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: A minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience supervising DLS homes under the DDSD waiver program. Need to be familiar with Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) policies.
- Skills: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, or case workers. Demonstrate the ability to be patient, compassionate, nurturing and have a calming demeanor in times of stress.
- Transportation: Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record. Must have valid and current auto liability insurance
Benefits of Employment:
- Excellent compensation with bonuses
- Extensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- PTO and Holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Outstanding company culture with strong retention
- Comprehensive orientation and training (90 days)
- Monday – Friday; 9a-2p
- Must be willing to work on-call
- Greater Oklahoma City area
- Managing 7-10 homes (once ramped up)
- Excellent compensation package based on experience