Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
This amazing nonprofit Home Health Agency has been selected by Home Care Pulse as one of the best home care companies in the country. They have also earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. They provide the finest home healthcare and the most positive work environment for their employees.
They are seeking a talented Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) for 40 hours per week.
The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) provides patient care using nursing skills and processes in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, keeping within the policies, values, and mission of the organization. Responsible for performing skilled nursing, evaluating client needs and conducting case management for patients under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Develops and modifies an individualized plan of care based on initial and ongoing assessments. Provides skilled nursing coordination of care to patients as determined by the Plan of Care (POC). Uses education, mentoring, guidance, and interventions to achieve goals of care.
- Consistently evaluates developed protocols to support cost-effective, efficient, quality care.
- Integrates protocols into practices by developing critical pathways, assisting with integration of outcome measures, and assisting with disease state development. Exercises discretion in determining deviation from methods and protocols to meet health and safety exigencies.
- Collaborates across disciplines and with the provider to coordinate patient care; participates in the plan of care (POC) development, modification, discharge planning, and participates in care conferences as assigned.
- Implements a comprehensive infection control program.
- Educates patients, families, or caregivers regarding resources identified in the plan of care to meet patient goals.
- Supervises CNAs and licensed LPNs; delegates specific tasks per Nurse practice act.
- Participates in related services, such as community education, team training, staff/board committees and orientation of employees.
- Home health experience is preferred, but not required. We’re excited to train new RN’s that are passionate about home health care
- Current Hawaii RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN required
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile and liability insurance
- Tech savvy (preferred)
- Strong documentation, communication, and symptom management skills
- Current CPR certification
- Monday -Friday; 8a-5p
- On call every 4-6 weeks (7 days)
- $75,000 – $80,000 Per/Year based on experience
- Additional compensation for on-call
- Mileage reimbursement at IRS rate
- Out in the field providing patient visits (home)
- Primarily the Winward side of the Island
- 25 points per week (weighted on visit type)
- Approx. 5 visits per day
- Excellent compensation
- Extensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, life and disability insurance plans
- 401K with company match (up to 6%)
- Paid time off
- The best technology available, including state-of-the-art android device to record real-time medical data while out in the field
- A supportive and employee-centric culture
- Comprehensive orientation
- Ongoing educational, training and certification opportunities
- State-of-the art android device
- All necessary supplies