Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Since 1978, this amazing home health and hospice organization has provided the highest quality home health, hospice, and palliative care to residents in the nine-county metro Denver area. They thrive on keeping with their mission to encircle those facing advanced illness with unprecedented levels of comfort, compassion, and expertise.
They are seeking a talented Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for 40 hours per week.
****$10,000 sign-on bonus****
The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager provides patient care using nursing skills and processes in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, keeping within the policies, values, and mission of the organization. Responsible for performing skilled nursing, evaluating client needs and conducting case management for patients under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Develops and modifies an individualized plan of care based on initial and ongoing assessments. Provides skilled nursing coordination of care to patients as determined by the Plan of Care (POC). Uses education, mentoring, guidance, and interventions to achieve goals of care.
- Consistently evaluates developed protocols to support cost-effective, efficient, quality care.
- Integrates protocols into practices by developing critical pathways, assisting with integration of outcome measures, and assisting with disease state development. Exercises discretion in determining deviation from methods and protocols to meet health and safety exigencies.
- Collaborates across disciplines and with the provider to coordinate patient care; participates in the plan of care (POC) development, modification, discharge planning, and participates in care conferences as assigned.
- Implements a comprehensive infection control program.
- Educates patients, families, or caregivers regarding resources identified in the plan of care to meet patient goals.
- Supervises CNAs and licensed LPNs; delegates specific tasks per Nurse practice act.
- Participates in related services, such as community education, team training, staff/board committees and orientation of employees.
- Home health experience is preferred, but not required. We’re excited to train new RN’s that are passionate about home health care
- Current Colorado RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Valid CO driver license and current automobile and liability insurance
- Tech savvy (preferred)
- Strong documentation, communication, and symptom management skills
- Must be flexible and family oriented
- Current CPR certification
- Monday -Friday; 8a-5p
- One (1) Saturday shift per month
- $36.68 – $42 Per/Hour
- $10K sign-on bonus
- Mileage reimbursement at IRS rate
- Out in the field providing patient visits (home)
- Denver metro area (will be assigned a centralized territory to reduce windshield time)
- 4-5 visits per day (will carry an average caseload of 14-20 patients)
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that arise in life.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Low healthcare premiums (have not been increased in 5 out of the last 7 years)
- Up to $2K funded in HSA
- Paid time off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank): accrued / PTO cash out opportunities
- Seven (7) paid holidays with an additional floating holiday
- Early wage access
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match (50% up to 8% of compensation)
- Basic life and AD&D Insurance: company paid
- Long-term disability: company Paid
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental life and AD&D (employee, spouse, child(ren))
- Short-term disability
- Long-term care
- Legal and identity protection
- Referral and certification bonus programs
- Employer assistance programs
- Employee recognition program
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Costco membership
- Generous service awards
- Credits provided for branded scrubs