Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
This award-winning home care provider offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment, and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs as well as the Lifeline emergency response system. This agency provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
We are actively seeking a full-time Home Health Physical Therapist (PT) for 40 hours per week.
The Home Health Physical Therapist (PT) provides direct patient care activities to home care or home health patients according to physician orders in the home environment including assessment, evaluation, treatment planning, implementation, and instruction/supervision of physical therapy practice.
- We’re excited to train new PTs that are passionate about home care!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy (required)
- IL Physical Therapist license in good standing (required)
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Instructs and assists patient to perform various physical activities and in use of assistive and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures.
- Re-evaluates patient and adapts treatment program accordingly to achieve maximum benefit.
- Confers with physician and other practitioners to obtain additional information, suggest revisions in treatment plan and to integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of patients care.
- Evaluates, fits and adjusts prosthetic and orthotic devices and recommends modifications to Orthotist.
Benefits of Employment:
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Pension plan/403(B) plan funded by company
- Employer paid disability insurance
- PTO benefit includes vacation, sick days, holidays, and personal time
- Tuition assistance available on first day
- Adoption assistance
- Robust orientation
- Employer provided company scrubs
- Monday – Friday; 8a-4:30pm w/ some weekend and holiday rotation
- Will work every 6th weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
- Some holiday rotation
- Out in the field providing patient visits
- 27.5 points per week (5.5 per/day)
- SOC = 2.5 points; Eval/Recert: 1.5; Routine: 1
- Will be assigned a centralized territory to reduce windshield time
- $65,000 – $113,000 base compensation per/year (based on years of experience)
- $2500 sign-on bonus (paid out 2nd pay period)
- Mileage reimbursement at the IRS rate
- State of the art laptop
- Cell phone
- All necessary supplies