Associate Director of Hospice (RN)
Since 1982, This organization has provided the highest quality hospice and healthcare services and serves as a trusted community partner in end-of-life education and support. Accredited by the Joint Commission, this organization continues to be the largest and only licensed, non-profit, community-based hospice serving Delaware. Now also providing care in Pennsylvania; southern Chester and Delaware counties.
They are actively seeking a full-time Associate Director of Hospice (RN) to lead their newly launched 8 bed unit in Newark.
The Associate Director of Admissions (RN) is responsible for oversight and management of all clinical team services. Supervises all IDT staff. This is an exempt position.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in Delaware and PA. Bachelor’s degree in nursing required.
- Master’s in nursing or management/administration field preferred. Certification in hospice nursing required.
- Proven ability to motivate staff to achieve goals; ability to solve problems.
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the business aspect of hospice and/or healthcare.
- Demonstrated skill set in developing and implementing procedures.
- Minimum of five years of nursing practice, with demonstrated clinical skills and at least one year in hospice or home care.
- At least two years healthcare management experience required.
Benefits of Employment:
- Comprehensive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance (starts day 1)
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 403(B) retirement fund with company contribution after 2 years of service
- Reimbursement for certification fees, and tuition assistance
- Employee Assistance Program to you and family members at no cost to you
- Employee referral program
- Fun contests to promote a healthy lifestyle
- $90,000 – $100,000 + bonus structure
- Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Administrative On-Call rotation (every 6 weeks; Friday-Friday)